Full Time, Permanent
Experts in timber since 1979, NYTimber, part of the National Timber Group are looking to recruit Wood machinists to join the Production and Distribution site in Brompton-on-Swale.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, flexible and punctual team player with good literacy and numeracy skills. Experience of Wallsaw, Resaw and CNC Crosscut would be advantageous (3 years preferred)
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the assembly of timber components to order requirements
- Use of equipment, machinery and plant (after training)
- Completion of basic standard paperwork
39 hours per week, Mon-Thurs 8.00am to 4.30pm, Fri 8.00am to 3.30pm, competitive basic hourly rate + all agreed hours worked over 39 paid at overtime rates. 37.5 hours per week
Mon-Fri either 6.00am to 2.00pm or 2.00pm to 10.00pm, competitive hourly rate + percentage shift allowance paid for all basic 37.5 hours. Agreed hours over 37.5 paid at overtime rates.
Pay and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Overtime paid at 1.5 time during week over basic hours and Saturdays or double time for Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Shift allowance paid at 16.5% extra for all basic 37.5 hours worked 6.00-2.00 or 2.00-10.00
- Realistic earning potential of more than 29% above National Minimum/Living Wage for skilled operatives
- Promotion opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- Please email or post your CV or request an application form to [email protected] or Lorna Garrick – HR Advisor, NYTimber, Bridge Road, Brompton on Swale, Richmond DL10 7HS.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE