Skip to content
dB Fence is an acoustic barrier system designed to drown out sound. It is the perfect choice for reducing noise in a high-traffic and/or high-noise environment, close to residential areas.
dB Fence is manufactured using premium heavy-section, planed timber boards and consists of interlocking ‘V’ tongue and groove panels to eliminate sound travelling through any gaps. The system is designed with a timber ‘slotted-post’ upright and finished with a capping system.
Regardless of weather conditions, the joints are designed to always stay tightly locked – forcing sound waves over the top or around the fence. This type of acoustic fencing system is suitable for installations up to 2.5m high and acts as a noise reflector as well as a sound barrier.
- Premium tanalised structural timber boards, posts and rails
- Acoustic T&G ‘V’ Board: 4800 x 140 x 32mm
- Capping Rail: 4800 x 144 x 32mm
- Counter Rail: 4800 x 70 x 34mm
- Fence Heights: 1800mm or 2400mm (you will need 14 boards on a 1800mm high fence or 19 boards on the 2400mm high fence)
- Slotted-Posts: 120 x 100mm x 1800mm or 2400mm
- Highways & Motorways
- Commercial & Industrial
- Venues & Sports Stadiums
- Construction Sites
Features & Benefits
- Reduced noise allows for a peaceful, disruption-free setting
- Timber fencing is designed to easily blend into the surroundings
- Modular design allows quick and easy installation on-site
- Flexible system allows for varying heights and lengths
- High privacy barrier designed to keep out trespassers/intruders
- Short lead-times: two week delivery as standard (dependent on requirements)
- Panels produced using 32mm thick “V” boards
- A special fixing component is used to interlink the board between the posts, for improved performance
- Steel posts available to provide extra support to the slotted post
- 10-year Guarantee: Class 3 Treatment Standard
- 25-year Guarantee: Class 4 Treatment Standard available ***
* Laboratory results: rating in accordance with BS EN 16272-2. Category B3.
** Laboratory results: rating in accordance with BS EN 1794/1
***Extended lead times may apply